Indicate membership category for which you wish to apply: * Select one from the given options * Select one from the given options * Select one from the given options * Select one from the given options * Select one from the given options * Select one from the given options *
- Representatives of the soy value chain and civil society engaged in related areas must apply for Participating Membership in the relevant constituency.
- Only organizations such as regulatory authorities, government agencies, consulting and audit firms, academic institutions and donor organizations that do not fall within any of the three constituencies of Participating Members can apply for Observer Membership.
*In order to be admitted in this category, applicants are required to submit information on farm surface area (in ha) based on regional and local scale definition.
**For membership fees to be defined, Civil Society Organizations in developed countries with an annual budget over EUR 250,000 are required to submit documentation in order to be admitted to that category. APPLICANT INFORMATION INSTITUTIONAL INFORMATION INSTITUTIONAL INFORMATION - 1 *
Please add a short description of the applicant, including mission, specific relationship with the soy value chain and reasons for joining RTRS. (*)
INSTITUTIONAL INFORMATION - 2 *
Please add additional institutional information on financial, environmental and social performance, other voluntary certifications and membership in related initiatives: CSR /Environment / Policies / Human resources strategies. (*)
INSTITUTIONAL INFORMATION - 3 *
What are your motivations for applying for RTRS Membership? (*)
MAIN CONTACT ALTERNATIVE CONTACT Billing information Billing information - Dirección
* Does the invoice require a purchasing order PO number? * Billing information - PO Yes - Otras indicaciones Person completing application Consentimiento 1 * Applicants for RTRS Membership must be committed to support RTRS objectives (vision and mission), to promote and progressively implement in their own organizations whenever possible the solutions developed and suggested by RTRS, and to be transparent about the way the commitment is met, by, among other things, submitting an annual progress report as per RTRS rules. * Consentimiento 2 * They must also be committed to respect, protect and contribute to RTRS reputation and solutions, and understand that non-compliance with this requirement can be sufficient cause for suspension or termination of membership. * Consentimiento 3 * In case the application is approved by RTRS, the applicant shall give consent to the inclusion of organization data and/or contact information in RTRS marketing materials or its use for other communicational purposes. * Newsletter I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. How did you learn about RTRS? *
After filling the form, the applicant shall print a copy, sign it and send it by e-mail in PDF format to
[email protected] and the Secretariat [email protected] together with:
- A scanned copy of the statutes, if the applicant is a legal person.
- A copy of an annual budget below EUR 250,000,00, if the applicant is a small-scale international Civil Society Organization in a developed country.
Please note that when submitting this application you declare that (i) you have enough power and authority over the applicant; (ii) the information provided is accurate; (iii) the individuals responsible for communication with the Round Table on Responsible Soy Association (RTRS), as indicated above, have enough capacity and authority to individually represent the applicant in complying with the obligations and exercising the rights derived from RTRS Membership. The applicant shall immediately notify RTRS Secretariat any modification in the contact information provided in this form. Therefore, if contact information is not modified, all communications sent to the existing contact shall be deemed valid.