New enhanced and more functional version of the Online Platform
The updated version of the Online Platform is available as of April 19 with new functionalities and usability improvements, using state-of-the-art technology, and facilitating the transition to a newer and safer version.
This upgrade provides RTRS with state-of-the-art technology, preparing us for the upcoming challenges and technological needs of an increasingly demanding international agenda in terms of information and traceability requirements.
As a result, soy and corn value chain players and platform users will be able to access an optimized quality service that, at the same time, will positively influence the efficiency and professionalism of the Association.
The new functionalities of the Online Platform include:
- Renewed report setting and architecture for access to relevant data.
- Increased functionality of reports, including the possibility of exporting data and historical records in downloadable Excel files.
- Easy visualization of historical records of RTRS certified material volume balances and transactions.
- Improved data security and platform performance.
At the same time, in terms of visual and navigation functions, the new version of Online Platform presents simple but effective design updates that enhance users’ browsing experience.
- The home page displays the most relevant information, allowing quick and easy access to real-time updated data on the latest operations and available records of RTRS-certified material, differentiated by crop.
- The sections concerning registration of RTRS certified material (balances of certified material volumes, available offers, certified material claims, among others) were reorganized as a single section in the sidebar menu.
- The alert and reminder service for users has been optimized so that updated information facilitates the connection and contact between them.
Your are welcome to visit the new version of the Online Platform clicking here.
The new Online Platform software is Version 6.11. of ChainPoint, provider of IT services and solutions for RTRS.
After a year of work, the migration of the Online Platform to a new version means an increase in the technical capacity of the Association and a further step forward to meet the upcoming challenges and demands of the sector. It is about improving quality of service, positively increasing its efficiency and professionalism.
|Currently, RTRS continues to work on the final adjustments and revisions required for migration, in order to optimize the functionalities of the Online Platform new version.
For questions, please contact us at [email protected]