31 July, 2022
Voting Results. Written Resolution No. 1-2022
Dear RTRS Members,
The purpose of this communication is to inform you about the results of the written based voting procedures set forth in Article 18 of RTRS Statutes for:
- Approval of the Financial Statements of RTRS for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021
- Approval of the Budget for 2022
- Appointment of (i) ANCORA Treuhand AG as auditor of RTRS and (ii) KPMG Argentina as auditor of the representation of RTRS in Argentina
- Approval of (i) the amount, scaling, and payment method of the membership fee in accordance with Article 39(4) of RTRS Statutes; (ii) the amendment to Article 39(6) of RTRS Statutes which sets forth the membership categories, segmentation/structure and fees amount; and (iii) the RTRS Amended and Restated Statutes reflecting the changes to membership fee amounts on Article 39(6)
- Approval of RTRS EU RED II technical documents in order to comply with the recast of Renewable Energy European Union Directive 2018/2001.
- Approval of the Treasurer’s (Maria do Carmo Ferrante) performance 2020/2021.
- Approval of all acts performed by Executive Board Members.
in accordance with the requirements set forth in Article 27(9) et seq. of RTRS Statutes.